- Februar 2017: SPIE photonics West and San Francisco were great! Feel free to have a look at the proceedings.
- Oktober 2016: I will give a talk about aberration correcting lenses at SPIE Photonics West
- June 2016: New Paper Volumetric HiLo microscopy employing an electrically tunable lens published in Optics Express
- June 2016: Article Multi-sensor system for in-situ shape monitoring and damage identification of high-speed composite rotors published in Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing
- April 2016: I will give a talk at the Optical Micro- and Nanometrology conference at SPIE Photonics Europe on Tuesday 5 April 2016
Hi there! I'm a PhD student in the Laboratory for Measurement and Sensor System Techniques at TU Dresden and this is my personal homepage. My general research interests include microscopy, adaptive optics, holography and image processing.
- 2014 – now: TU Dresden, electrical and computer engineering, PhD student and research assistant
- 2011 – 2014: TU Darmstadt, physics, master's degree
- 2011 – 2013: Fraunhofer Institute for Structural Durability and System Reliability, student research assistant
- 2008 – 2011: TU Darmstadt, physics, bachelor's degree