This is a collection of useful matlab codes that I am using or plan to use in the future (I hope to find the time and motivation to update it regularly).
- Zernike polynomials by Paul Fricker (MathWorks)
I use a slightly modfied version and had not yet have any problems with this code. Well maintained. Note, that he uses a nonstandard ordering of the Zernike polynomials.
- Zernike Polynomial Coefficients for a given Wavefront using Matrix Inversion by Christopher Wilcox (MathWorks)
Transport of intensity
- L. Tian et al. "Compressive phase tomography based on Transport of Intensity Equation (TIE)" (scroll down to phase Imaging from Defocus)
- Distribute figures by Anders Simonsen: distributes open figures on screen.
- sfigure by Anton Guimera: Create or switch to a figure without it stealing focus from other windows. I find it very useful, when I have some real-time evaluation running in matlab but want to edit another file in the matlab editor.
- Natural-Order Filename Sort by Stephen Cobeldick This piece of code provides sorting of filenames in numeric order. See also this short description of functionality.